Please see memo assignment details below. I have attached the company profile and course materials, which must be referenced in the memo. In-text APA and bibliography must be included. The assignment must be 1-2 pages.
· Using the memo template prepare a memo to CEO Mr. Chinn that describes how you envision the future Virginia Meats workplace.
· How the use of automation will affect the employees and their work
· The organizational structure of the company (the types of jobs and the flow of power).
· The actual work environment (physical vs. virtual) and the type of culture. Hint: how would “the learning organization model” influence your workplace?
· The challenges anticipated to make these changes.
· The memo must contain at least three ideas related to each of the topics
· up for discussion (i.e. three ideas about the way automation will affect
· employees, three about job types and company structures, and three
· about the work environment). You must use course material to support
· your responses and APA in-text citations with a reference list.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more